The Carolina Reaper was cultivated by Ed Currie in Fort Mill, South Carolina. As of 2012, this is the world’s hottest pepper. It started out as a hybrid of the ghost chili (bhut jolokia) and red habanero, and averages a 1,569,300 on the Scoville scale with peak levels of over 2,200,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU). You will receive ten (10) seeds with this order.
· Best temperatures for growing are 77-95 F (25-35 C).
· Growth in 10-15 days. Keep in full sunlight.
· Without enough sunlight, growth may become slow and plant may wither.
· You may plant seeds anyplace where there is enough sunlight and warmth (in a planting pot or in ground.)
· Remove the center bud when the plant reaches 3.5 inches (10 cm) high to stimulate branching.
· Insufficient light and ventilation may cause plant to wilt or develop poorly.
· Over watering may cause rotting of roots. Make sure the pot has proper drainage if you are planting in a container.
· Water ONLY when surface soil is dry.
· Ensure adequate light.
· Due to the nature of this product, it is non-returnable and non-refundable.